Friday, August 20, 2010

Inspiration at the Hair Salon

I've been getting my hair done at a small salon in Sausalito for the last two years now, and not only do I love the way Jennifer does my hair, the whole experience is always relaxing.

Today I spent three hours in the chair - psst, because of the color job I need, but don't tell anybody - and in the course of those three hours I got lots of inspiration for new stories. And I might have even inspired a couple of the other customers to pick up one or two of my books, since Jennifer's and my chatter clearly made their ears perk up - after all, everybody listens in when you talk about sex and hot guys.

So, next time I'm stuck on a story and don't know what I should do next, I'll stop by a hair salon and see what everybody's talking about ...

Where you do find your inspiration?

No comments:

Post a Comment