Sunday, October 17, 2010

On Vacation and the Importance of Reviews

My dear readers,

I'm leaving for Germany and Italy tomorrow, so my blog will be relatively quiet over the next three weeks. In the meantime, I hope you have plenty of reading material. I sure do. My Kindle is loaded with several books I want to read, a book I'm reviewing for a fellow indie author, and I'm also taking a couple of paperbacks with me that I haven't read yet (for those time when my husband will steal me Kindle!).

Please keep the reviews of my books coming. It's such a thrill for me to read what you're thinking of my books, the characters I've birthed, and the worlds I've built. Some of you probably know how important good and informative reviews are on Amazon: I certainly always read some of the reviews before I buy a book from an author I don't know too much about. Your reviews help support my writing. The more good reviews, the more books I can sell, and the more time I can spend on writing rather than other income producing activities.

As an incentive for you to leave reviews, I will be raffling off the next books in both the Out of Olympus and the Scanguards Vampires series. See the back of A Touch of Greek, Samson's Lovely Mortal and Amaury's Hellion for details on how to enter.

Auf Wiedersehn and Ciao!

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment