Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Help make Samson's Lovely Mortal free on Amazon

As all of you ferocious readers out there know, Amazon occasionally price-matches free books on other sites. I would love for them to make Samson's Lovely Mortal free on Amazon again so that more readers get a chance at reading the first book in the series for free.

If you want to help me with that, here's what you can do:

Go to the book on Amazon: Samson's Lovely Mortal and click on " Tell us about a lower price" (just below the bestseller ranking in the middle of the page.

Then fill in the window that opens up and tell them it's available for $0 at either of the following links  (just copy and paste the links):


Thanks for your help! And I hope Amazon listens to you!

3 comments:

  1. I just sent it all three links to Amazon.

    I will do my part to make sure everyone reads this FANTASTIC SERIES!

    CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT BOOK IN THE SERIES TINA!

    Ollie aka DarkBloodyVamp

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Ollie,
    And in exchange I'm working hard on Zane's book, trying to get a rough draft done before we're starting our move this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All sent, hope they listen. This was the first Paranormal Romance I have every read and really enjoyed it! <3

    ReplyDelete