Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Come and see me in Chicago at Romantic Times Convention - April 11 - 14

I'll be in Chicago from April 11 - 14th to attend the Romantic Times Convention. If you are in the area, please consider attending. I will be signing at:

E-book, Indie Publisher & Graphic Novel Expo
(THURSDAY April 12, 4:00-6:00 pm) Meet more than 125 e-book authors and dozens of graphic novel authors. Get autographs, chat with some of your favorite writers and graphic novel illustrators and more.

Bring any of my books you might have and I'll sign them for you --- sorry, I won't be able to bring any paperbacks to this signing. It's only an e-signing, but I'll be giving out autographed swag.
If you can't attend, but are in the area, consider contacting me, and I'll arrange to meet for a coffee or drinks with you guys at the hotel.

The convention will be hosted at
The Hyatt Regency O'Hare Hotel
9300 Bryn Mawr Avenue
Rosemont, Illinois, 60018

Hope to see some of you there!

Romantic Times Convention Website

1 comment:

  1. I wish I was going, Tina, but Carol scheduled last year and this year's RT Con right in the middle of Final Exams!!!! I could throttle her, as it's the ONLY vacay I book every year. LOVED "A Touch of Greek" and am looking forward to the second book once I finish my term papers and exams. I am only allowed to read academic material during school terms, so maybe you'd like to write a romcom about a PhD candidate researching Conciousness and the Mind, and some hot Prof has an itch for her research abilities, if you catch my drift. I will, of course, take any philosophical topic, but my thesis is on Conciousness. Hell, I'll take Early Man, if it's easier. I just need to read something that isn't dry as dust. ;)

    ReplyDelete